The Utah Transit Authority will be announcing the availability of FTA Section 5310 - Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (49 U.S. Code § 5310) funds in Utah’s large urban areas* (UZA) near the end of 2023.
New UZA maps will be published for the 2024 funding cycle.
- Dec 15th – Notice of Funding Opportunity/Pre-application Opens
- First week of January‐ Application Workshops
- Jan 15th – Pre-application Due
- Jan 20th – Formal application opens
- Feb 28th – Application Deadline
- Feb 1st thru March 10th – Initial application review
- March 10th thru March 20th – Reopen applications for corrections
- March 21st thru March 31st – Scoring and Ranking, POP draft
- April – GMAT Committees receive documents to review scores and ranking
- April LCCs – Applicants can present their projects to their selected committees
- May – GMAT Committees final approval of projects to be awarded
- June – Award letters sent out