We Move You Where You Want To Go — For Free!
The UTA Ticket As Fare program offers free transit service to ticket holders attending various pre-approved local events. Use your event ticket on the day of the event for free transit service on UTA bus, Express Bus, TRAX, S-Line, FrontRunner, and UTA On Demand.
Current Ticket As Fare Events
The following events will allow attendees to use their event ticket as fare on UTA services on the date stated on the ticket. Other approved events are added often, so please check back.
University of Utah Sporting Events
Where: Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Utah vs. California, October 14, TBD
- Utah vs. Oregon, October 28, TBD
- Utah vs. Arizona State, November 4, TBD
- Utah vs. Colorado, November 25, TBD
All 2023 University of Utah on-campus sporting events are Ticket As Fare.
How to get there on UTA: TRAX Red Line to Stadium Station or Fort Douglas Station
Salt Lake City Twilight Concert Series
Where: Gallivan Center
When: May through September 2023
Ogden Twilight Concert Series
Where: Ogden Amphitheater
When: June through September 2023
- September 25, 5 p.m. — Royksopp
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Events
Where: LDS Temple Square or Conference Center
- September 30 and October 1 — General Conference
- November-December — Savior of the World
- November 3 and 4 — Luz de las Naciones
- November 17 and 18 — Bells at Temple Square Concert
- December 14-16 — Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square Christmas Concert
How It Works
Riders are required to show their printed or electronic ticket as proof of fare. Make sure that the date on the ticket matches the date that you are riding UTA.
Each passenger must have their own event ticket.
Valid services include:
- Regular bus
- Express Bus
- UTA On Demand
Ticket As Fare does not include Ski Bus or Paratransit.
Sign Up To Offer Ticket As Fare
Organizations interested in participating in the program can sign up or receive information by filling out the form below.
Learn more about the benefits of this pass program.