UTA depends on the great work of our ECO Pass Partner Transit Coordinators to facilitate the corporate pass programs at organizations throughout the UTA transit district. From card replacement to sharing breaking news and information, our partner Transit Coordinators make transit work for thousands of employees. How can UTA help you? One way is to provide current, specific information to you, our Transit Coordinators, as well as sharable background information from Schedules and Maps to “How To” videos for new and seasoned riders as well. This may be useful to your employees – feel free to highlight and share!
Current Events and Transit Coordinator Information
This is information that is specific to your wants and needs as your organization’s Transit Coordinator. You’ll find general, standard contract information, annual renewal material, User Guides and – occasionally updated, seasonal and even breaking news current communication. Feel free to share the current events and seasonal info. Use the specific Transit Coordinator information as needed.
- Seasonal updates, change days, special events, AND urgent updates (TRAX broken). Let’s give a subtitle of “Current Events”, or similar.
- Contract information (renewals, changes); “sample” contract.
- Log in to your organization at: https://ecopass.rideuta.com/#!/Login
- Quick Start Guide - (updated: Project X) – TBA (rewrite in progress)
- Full User Manual - (updated: Project X) – TBA (rewrite in progress)
UTA Infomation: "How-to" Topics, Videos and Tips to make UTA Transit work for you
UTA provides you with some great background and support information that might help your employees better utilize the transit service provide by their transit pass. Check out these great sources of “How-to” information to live, to the minute “where’s my bus or train” apps.
- Trip Planner:
Use any combination of Map, Address, Landmark or Stop to plan a trip from your desired origin and destination locations. The Trip Planner’s Advanced Options Menu allows you to filter results based on travel time, fewest number of transfers or shortest walking distance. http://www.rideuta.com/Rider-Tools/Trip-Planner
- Schedules and maps:
Click on “Schedules and Maps” to get the route map and current schedule for an individual bus or rail route. http://rideuta.com/Rider-Tools/Schedules-and-Maps
- Vehicle locator:
A great tool to visually see where your bus or train is, with a marker of your current location. GPS locator updates every few seconds!
- Ride Time:
(Real time bus info) Real-Time Bus Info at Your Thumb tips.
The Ride Time SMS text message service gives riders real-time bus departure information for more than 6,500 bus stops throughout the service area. Ride Time works on any mobile phone with text-messaging capabilities:
- Find the Stop ID on your bus stop sign. The Stop ID is the six digit location number normally shown on one side of the bus stop sign.
- Text the Stop ID number to UTA-UTA (882-882) and send.
- Ride Time will send you a reply with the next three bus stop departure times from that location.
- “How to” videos:
Do you have employees that are reluctant to ride? Maybe unsure as to how to Ride, Tap, or have questions about accessibility - or just some general questions? UTA has instructional videos that can help with those “How To” questions. http://rideuta.com/Rider-Info/How-To-Ride
Important Links and Numbers:
- UTA Product Development and Sales (pass programs information). firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Link / information: Pass Programs, Customer Service, 800-287-Eyes
- Customer Service: For rider questions including trip planning, fares or other UTA information, please call: 801-RIDE-UTA (743-3882)
- Telephone communication for deaf/hearing impaired persons (if you use a teletypewriter or computer equipped with TTY) is available by dialing 711, then give the relay operator the Customer Service number 801-743-3882.
- UTA Paratransit: (801) 287-7433
- Guaranteed Ride Home (Eco Pass Holders Only): (801) BUS-HOME (287-4663)
- UTA Transit Police: (801) 287-EYES (3937)